Looking for up-to-date health and wellness
news for the whole family?
Saint Agnes Medical Center is please to offer Keeping Well eLink – a free monthly e-newsletter delivering the latest news from Saint Agnes and up-to-date health information covering hundreds of health and wellness topics.
Subscribe to Keeping Well eLink and you receive
- Over 100 different Health Topic Centers (Aging, Cardiac/Cancer health, Children, Fitness & Nutrition, Women’s health, Men’s Health, etc.)
- Health & Wellness Tools, including
- Slide Shows about healthy recipe substitutions, safe grilling, women and heart disease, and more!
- Health Risk Assessments to identify your risk of diseases like stroke, heart attack, and diabetes.
- Calculators to help you calculate your BMI, daily calorie intake, and heart rate.
- Health Quizzes
- An online Breaking News feed
- Plus much more!!
Sign-up today and join the thousands of people who have already taken the first step in keeping their families health
their first priority!
Please note: Saint Agnes Medical Center recognizes that people seek medical information on a variety of topics and for a variety of reasons. To help provide additional clinical information, Saint Agnes Medical Center subscribes to Coffey Communications, Inc.'s Health News and Articles. Saint Agnes Medical Center does not condone or support all content, or practices covered in this site. As a Catholic healthcare organization, Saint Agnes Medical Center acts in accordance with the ethical and religious directives for Catholic healthcare services.
The information contained on this website is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider if you have questions regarding your medical condition or before starting any new treatment. We strongly encourage you to consult your physician concerning any health information and its relevance to you.